Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An official threatens to trigger hundreds of judicial complaints against a telecommunications compan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

An official threatens to trigger hundreds of judicial complaints against a telecommunications compan Empty An official threatens to trigger hundreds of judicial complaints against a telecommunications compan

Post by rocky Fri 14 Jan 2022, 6:20 am

[size=52]An official threatens to trigger hundreds of judicial complaints against a telecommunications company operating in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]Today, Friday, a local official in Najaf Governorate threatened to file hundreds of complaints against the “Zain” telecom company because of the damage it causes to the residents.[/size]
[size=45]The director of the "Network" sub-district in Najaf, Iyad Al-Zarfi, told Shafaq News Agency, "The Zain Communications Network provides bad services to the people of his district, despite all the services and facilities provided by the district administration to the company in order to open the first telecom tower in the history of the district."[/size]
[size=45]And he stated, "The services were good at their beginning, but after a while they turned very bad and intolerably bad, despite all the appeals that were made for their improvement."[/size]
[size=45]Al-Zorfi added, "The continuation of the current telecommunications situation will force us, as the administration of the district, to go one morning in the coming days to file 1,000 complaints by the people of the district, against the management of the Zain Telecom network, to demand compensation for the damages it caused to them."[/size]
[size=45]There are a number of mobile phone companies operating in Iraq that provide services to customers, the most prominent of which are: Zain, Asia Cell, Etisaluna, Umniah, Korek Telecom, Kalimat, Furat Phone, and Wataniya.[/size]
[size=45]Residents of areas far from city centers in Iraq complain of poor communication networks, weak lines, and for a long time not soon, and they say that companies do not care about improving the services provided to them.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jan 2022, 11:05 am