Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq wins membership in the Arab Sailing and Aquatics Federation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq wins membership in the Arab Sailing and Aquatics Federation Empty Iraq wins membership in the Arab Sailing and Aquatics Federation

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jan 2022, 6:28 am

[size=52]Iraq wins membership in the Arab Sailing and Aquatics Federation[/size]

[size=45]The head of the Iraqi Sailing and Water Sports Federation, Tahsin Ali Al-Hassoun, won, on Thursday, membership of the Executive Office of the Arab Federation for the game.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hassoun told Shafaq News Agency, "The elections for membership of the Executive Office took place (online) through the Zoom program, after it was not possible to hold them in the Bahraini capital, Manama, due to health conditions and restrictions imposed there, which forced it to be electronic."[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that "the elections were held under the supervision and supervision of the representative of the Union of Arab Committees, Saad Al-Sufyani, and the results resulted in the victory of a distinguished group of Arab sports personalities, led by Sheikh Khalifa Al Khalifa from Bahrain, who was elected president of the Arab Union."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the rules of procedure obligate the General Assembly to appoint two persons for the positions of Secretary-General and Financial Secretary, as two personalities from the Arab Republic of Egypt were chosen to fill these two positions."[/size]
    [size=45]It should be noted that Tahsin Ali Al-Hassoun had won the confidence of all the attendees, obtaining the votes of all the sixteen members who attended the electoral conference.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:05 am