Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Need two things” .. a government clarification on the unification of employee salaries

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

“Need two things” .. a government clarification on the unification of employee salaries Empty “Need two things” .. a government clarification on the unification of employee salaries

Post by rocky Sat 15 Jan 2022, 5:55 am

“Need two things” .. a government clarification on the unification of employee salaries

•  Time : 01/14/2022 21:57:03

•  Reading: 4,511 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The financial and economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, clarified regarding the unification of employee salaries.
Saleh told {Euphrates News}, that "the issue of unifying the salaries of employees among all departments and ministries needs a prior study, and also needs a political decision, and that all parties agree to it."
Saleh stressed that "there will be a positive attitude and joint plans from the legislative and executive authorities, provided that they do not cause great harm and achieve justice among employees."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jan 2022, 5:48 am