Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's Coalition Reveals A "Big And Dangerous" Breach In The Election Of The Parliament Speaker

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Maliki's Coalition Reveals A "Big And Dangerous" Breach In The Election Of The Parliament Speaker Empty Al-Maliki's Coalition Reveals A "Big And Dangerous" Breach In The Election Of The Parliament Speaker

Post by rocky Sat 15 Jan 2022, 6:27 am

Al-Maliki's Coalition Reveals A "Big And Dangerous" Breach In The Election Of The Parliament Speaker
01/15/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki revealed today, Saturday, a "major and dangerous" violation in the election of the presidency of the Iraqi parliament.
The leader of the coalition, Alaa Al-Haidari, told "Earth News", "If there were no real indications of violations in the first parliament session and the election of the Presidency of the Iraqi Parliament, the Federal Court would not have issued the state suspension decision."
Al-Haidari added, “One of the issues that indicates a violation in the voting session for the presidency of Parliament is that the ballot papers are indicated on one side by the name of the elected person, and on the other side there is a (line) and this indicates that the ballot paper is agreed upon by some political forces that the papers Marked by it is a scheme to elect the Presidency of Parliament, which was suspended by the Federal Supreme Court.”
The leader of the State of Law coalition added that "this major and dangerous breach in the ballot papers was documented and submitted to the Federal Supreme Court during the complaints submitted against the election session of the Presidency of Parliament."
Last Thursday, the Federal Supreme Court issued an order to temporarily suspend the work of the elected Presidency of the Parliament, based on a lawsuit filed by two deputies regarding the existence of constitutional violations during the election session.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jan 2022, 5:16 am