Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament intends to activate the agricultural initiative

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament intends to activate the agricultural initiative Empty Parliament intends to activate the agricultural initiative

Post by rocky Sun 16 Jan 2022, 6:22 am

[size=52]Parliament intends to activate the agricultural initiative[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 Baghdad: Shaima Rashid

During its fifth session, the House of Representatives seeks to activate the agricultural initiative in order to reduce the drought phenomenon that Iraq is suffering from, as well as to use modern techniques to reclaim agricultural land in order to preserve living organisms that have begun to become extinct due to desertification and to restore the natural climate of the country. Member of Parliament Mahmoud Al-Salami said: “We are heading towards activating the agricultural initiative during this session because this initiative is important, especially since there is a comprehensive study prepared for this project that will solve the water problem, especially since the lands will absorb much less water when they are reclaimed from absorbed undeveloped lands.
He added, "There is a complete plan prepared in this regard, in addition to consultants in this aspect, in order to make this study a draft decision or law that passes in the interest of the country."
He continued, "Our agricultural areas need to activate the agricultural initiative, especially since oil will not remain in its current state, so our next revenue will be through agriculture and investment."
Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 May 2022, 8:53 pm