Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran Announces The Start Of “Transit” Shipments Of Goods To Northern Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iran Announces The Start Of “Transit” Shipments Of Goods To Northern Iraq Empty Iran Announces The Start Of “Transit” Shipments Of Goods To Northern Iraq

Post by rocky Sun 16 Jan 2022, 6:46 am

Iran Announces The Start Of “Transit” Shipments Of Goods To Northern Iraq
01/15/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The authorities in Iran's West Azerbaijan Province announced today, Saturday, the start of operations to send Iranian transit shipments to northern Iraq.
The Islamic Republic News Agency, and followed by “Earth News”, quoted the Governor of West Azerbaijan, Muhammad Sadeq Motamedian, as saying: “As of today, Saturday, Iranian transit shipments will be sent directly to the northern Iraq region; And that is through the Tamarjen border crossing in the city of Piranshahr, in the south of the province.”
He explained that "the issue of re-shipment of goods has been one of the most important commercial problems in the field of transport between Iran and Iraq over the past years."
He added, "The Iraqi side did not allow Iranian trucks to enter directly into the territory of this country; Accordingly, the trucks were unloaded and their goods were transported by Iraqi trucks again; This caused more delays, increased costs, and lowered the quality of agricultural exports.”
The governor of West Azerbaijan pointed out that "after the visit of the governor of Erbil and his accompanying delegation to Urmia (in the center of the province), it was agreed to address this dilemma between the two sides."
He stated, "As of today, Saturday, and over the next 3 months, the transit operations (re-shipment) will be canceled on a trial basis, and 200 transport trucks with a capacity of 500 tons per day will be allowed to cross through the Tamarjen border port."
Motamedian confirmed, "The two countries will sign, after the conclusion of the pilot phase, a joint agreement stipulating the continuation of the transit of goods directly and permanently between them."
a p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 May 2022, 8:51 pm