Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A "European bloc" is sweeping Iraq, turning the atmosphere upside down

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A "European bloc" is sweeping Iraq, turning the atmosphere upside down Empty A "European bloc" is sweeping Iraq, turning the atmosphere upside down

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jan 2022, 7:12 am

[size=52]A "European bloc" is sweeping Iraq, turning the atmosphere upside down[/size]

[size=45]On Sunday, the Iraqi weather forecaster, Sadiq Al-Attiyah, suggested that the capital, Baghdad, and six other provinces would witness a wave of snow next Thursday, affected by a "European bloc."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Attiyah stated, in a post on Facebook, that “on Wednesday evening, and next Thursday morning, there is a new wave of snow in Iraq,” noting that “expectations indicate that the capital, Baghdad, Salah al-Din, Diyala, Anbar, North Wasit, and most Nineveh and Kirkuk regions, in addition to most of the cities of the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]He added: "We must distinguish between the cold (European) polar mass, and the cold (Siberian) mass, and depending on the concentration of the Atlantic high, the wind blowing east of Europe (currently) is northwest, that is, coming from the pole with low pressure in northeastern Europe."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that this means that "Iraq is currently affected by a (European bloc) and not a (Siberian), and it is expected that the cold will increase in the region on Wednesday and Thursday, due to the merging of two superficial highlands, the first is Siberian and the second is European."[/size]
    [size=45]The Directorate General of Meteorology and Seismic Monitoring in the Kurdistan Region announced that a wave of snow fell in most of the mountainous areas, city centers, districts and districts, while it confirmed the continuation of rain and snowfall until tomorrow morning.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Region has been affected by a polar wave since last night, and its impact will be more severe on Monday, bringing the snowfall rate to one meter in some mountainous areas, according to weather forecasts.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:11 am