Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Maliki looking for legal assurances to step down

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Maliki looking for legal assurances to step down  Empty Deputy: Maliki looking for legal assurances to step down

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:32 am

Deputy: Maliki looking for legal assurances to step down 

Author: 
    03-08-2014 05:36 PM 

Orbit - newspaper Range / Deputy in the current Liberal government that Prime outgoing Nuri al-Maliki's request to obtain assurances from the National Alliance on non-legally accountable for all the events that took place during his rule of Iraq, which lasted eight years. 

The MP said Tariq Kikhany newspaper / term / stuck-Maliki said his candidacy for the post of prime minister has hampered the National Alliance for providing the candidate of the political blocs. 

He added that all the blocks that fall within the rule of law / Maliki / shown flexibility in presenting a consensus candidate rather than al-Maliki in response to the opinion of the reference and that will resolve the naming of the National Alliance candidate for prime minister in accordance with the constitutional timings. 

Kikhany revealed that al-Maliki began looking for assurances from the blocks of the National Alliance on non-legally accountable for all the events that occurred in the previous period and that blocks the coalition gave him assurances in return withdraw his candidacy from the post of prime minister. 

He explained that part of this is to grant assurances may Maliki locations in prominent state institutions.

It is expected to be held in Parliament this month, the fifth session of the Declaration of assigning candidate biggest bloc to form the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:19 am