Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran confirm the activation of international transport (transit)

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq and Iran confirm the activation of international transport (transit) Empty Iraq and Iran confirm the activation of international transport (transit)

Post by rocky Tue 18 Jan 2022, 6:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - I know
The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Adnan Al-Waeli, and the delegation of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture confirmed today, Tuesday, the activation of international transport (transit).
The Border Ports Authority said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Adnan Al-Waeli, chaired a joint meeting with the delegation of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture at the authority's headquarters," noting that "Al-Waeli welcomed the Iranian delegation, and the meeting's agenda was reviewed." It includes important topics and proposed solutions to all obstacles facing the progress of the trade exchange process at the common border crossings between the two countries.
She added that "the most prominent paragraphs discussed are the activation of the Diwani Order 194 of 2019, which dealt with most issues related to the commercial process between the two countries," noting that "emphasis was placed on activating international transport (transit) and coordinating working hours between neighboring ports."
The commission confirmed that "the meeting focused on combating drug smuggling and preventing the entry of prohibited materials from import in order to protect the local Iraqi product, as it was agreed to coordinate, exchange information, and intensify audit and inspection operations to prevent the passage of these materials harmful to the health and security of citizens," noting that "It was confirmed." On the Iranian side, it is necessary to close the ports and unofficial crossings, as they are a safe passage for prohibited materials and target Iraqi economic security.
The commission indicated that "the agenda included a proposal to transfer the trade exchange arenas to the Iraqi side in order to employ Iraqi manpower and create job opportunities for the unemployed," explaining that "the two sides agreed in principle to hold the meeting of the above-mentioned committee on the first of next March for its importance in correcting the reality of There are many obstacles facing the workflow.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 6:08 am