Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Financial Recovery Gives The Government An Opportunity To Develop Services And Elimin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The Financial Recovery Gives The Government An Opportunity To Develop Services And Elimin Empty Economist: The Financial Recovery Gives The Government An Opportunity To Develop Services And Elimin

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jan 2022, 6:34 am

[size=38]Economist: The Financial Recovery Gives The Government An Opportunity To Develop Services And Eliminate Unemployment
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/18/2022 | 8:44 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad…
    The economic expert Wissam Al-Tamimi confirmed that Iraq is experiencing an unprecedented financial recovery after the significant rise in oil prices, pointing out that the government has a great opportunity to develop infrastructure, solve the service crisis and eliminate unemployment.
    Al-Tamimi said to (Information), that "the central bank has exceeded its reserves of 60 billion dollars, in addition to the fact that oil recorded great numbers after exceeding the threshold of 85 dollars per barrel, and it is likely to reach the 100 in the coming days."
    He added that "Iraq is experiencing a financial recovery at a time when it was able to pay off Kuwait's debts, and the rise in oil prices globally, as well as the Iraqi government's raising of the dollar exchange rate in the markets."
    And he indicated that "the next government is in front of an opportunity that should be invested, as it is possible to exploit the financial abundance in developing infrastructure and creating new residential areas to eliminate the housing crisis, and set a specific price for real estate, in addition to that projects to build roads and infrastructure will create thousands of job opportunities for various disciplines." . finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:09 pm