Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Halbousi's Administration In The Previous Session Was Not Sound At All

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: Al-Halbousi's Administration In The Previous Session Was Not Sound At All Empty Deputy: Al-Halbousi's Administration In The Previous Session Was Not Sound At All

Post by rocky Tue 18 Jan 2022, 6:37 am

[size=38]Deputy: Al-Halbousi's Administration In The Previous Session Was Not Sound At All
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LAST UPDATE 01/18/2022 | 2:12 PM
[/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
Independent MP Muhammad Anouz described, on Tuesday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi’s management of Parliament as unsound in the previous session, stressing that the balance of power within Parliament must be changed in favor of the citizens.
In a televised interview, which was followed by "Al-Maalouma", Anouz said, "The administration of Muhammad al-Halbousi in the previous session was not sound at all, and the new parliament must correct the course."
He added, "During Al-Halbousi's presidency of the House of Representatives, we did not hear about any action taken against the deputies who were absent from the sessions," stressing the need to "change the balance of power within Parliament for the benefit of the citizens."
Regarding the formation of the government, Anouzaly indicated that “determining the tasks and duties of the next government is very necessary in order to transfer services to citizens,” noting that “poverty rates in the country have increased recently, which is a very worrying matter.” Done/ 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 6:13 am