Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure Of A Parliamentary Move To Legislate A Law Abolishing The Retirement Of Deputies And Pres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure Of A Parliamentary Move To Legislate A Law Abolishing The Retirement Of Deputies And Pres Empty Disclosure Of A Parliamentary Move To Legislate A Law Abolishing The Retirement Of Deputies And Pres

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:45 pm

[size=38]Disclosure Of A Parliamentary Move To Legislate A Law Abolishing The Retirement Of Deputies And Presidencies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/18/2022 | 11:29 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    Parliament member Hadi Al-Salami revealed, on Tuesday, a parliamentary move to legislate a law to abolish pension salaries and privileges for members of the House of Representatives and the three presidencies.
    Al-Salami said in an interview seen by / the information /, that the opposition parliamentary bloc seeks to legislate this law, to remove differences and achieve justice between the people and officials, noting that “these blocs are based on Article 14 of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq, which states that “Iraqis are equal before Law without discrimination on grounds of sex, race, nationality, origin, colour, religion, position, belief, opinion, economic or social status.
    He explained that three blocs, in addition to independent deputies, and those who join them from the other blocs will present the proposed law in preparation for its enactment.
    Al-Salami revealed that he “collected signatures from the opposition blocs to waive the pension salaries of the House of Representatives and not to receive any sums under the title of improving living conditions.” finished/25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm