Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency Of The Republic Blows Up 10-Year-Old Kurdish Agreements

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Presidency Of The Republic Blows Up 10-Year-Old Kurdish Agreements Empty The Presidency Of The Republic Blows Up 10-Year-Old Kurdish Agreements

Post by rocky Wed 19 Jan 2022, 6:50 am

[size=38]The Presidency Of The Republic Blows Up 10-Year-Old Kurdish Agreements
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LAST UPDATE 01/19/2022 | 10:31 AM
[/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
An official newspaper confirmed, on Wednesday, the continuation of the undeclared Kurdish dispute over the position of President of the Republic, noting that these differences threaten to blow up more than ten years of power-sharing and influence-sharing agreements in the central and regional governments.
And the newspaper "Al-Sabah" stated in a report it had seen "The Information", "The past hours in the movement of the Kurdish blocs revealed that matters remain in the stage of undeclared disagreement, regarding access to the position of President of the Republic between the two Kurdish parties, the Democratic Party and the Union, which threatens to blow up more than Ten years of power and influence-sharing agreements in the central and regional governments.
The newspaper quoted a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Ali Fili, as saying, “The position of the President of the Republic is from the entitlement of the Kurds, provided that the two parties agree,” preferring that the two parties go to the Federal Parliament with a single candidate on the day of voting on a candidate for the position.
Al-Faili added, "If it is not possible to agree on a name, the position will be owned by the Democratic candidate, whoever he is, and he will win the first session easily and by a large difference of votes from his closest competitor." finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 20 May 2022, 2:36 am