Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The International Committee of the Red Cross clarifies the reality of the exchange of Iraqi prisoner

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - The International Committee of the Red Cross clarifies the reality of the exchange of Iraqi prisoner Empty The International Committee of the Red Cross clarifies the reality of the exchange of Iraqi prisoner

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:13 pm

[size=52]The International Committee of the Red Cross clarifies the reality of the exchange of Iraqi prisoners from Iran[/size]

[size=45]Today, Thursday, the International Committee of the Red Cross in Iraq clarified the reality of an exchange of Iraqi prisoners from Iran under its supervision.[/size]
    [size=45]The committee stated in a statement that "some media channels and social media pages are circulating some baseless information about the process of exchanging Iraqi prisoners from Iran under the supervision of the International Committee of the Red Cross."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement continued, "We assure you that this information is incorrect and we regret that it is being transmitted by the International Committee of the Red Cross," noting that "our pages in Iraq are known and documented with the blue tick, and any news outside these pages does not represent us."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "every rumor or false news about the file of the missing negatively affects the feelings of families who are still searching for answers about the fate of their loved ones for many years, and gives false hopes, so be kind to them."[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the file of prisoners was officially closed by both Iraq and Iran in the year 2011, and there are no longer Iraqi prisoners of war being held in Iran at this time, according to the announcement of the governments of Iraq and Iran, and that the last exchange of prisoners between the two countries took place in 2003 and under the supervision of International Committee of the Red Cross".[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am