Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Of Law: We Will Not Pass The 2022 Budget Without Reducing The Price Of The Dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - State Of Law: We Will Not Pass The 2022 Budget Without Reducing The Price Of The Dollar Empty State Of Law: We Will Not Pass The 2022 Budget Without Reducing The Price Of The Dollar

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jan 2022, 2:22 pm

[size=38]State Of Law: We Will Not Pass The 2022 Budget Without Reducing The Price Of The Dollar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/20/2022 | 4:34 PM
    [/size]

Information/special...
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Haider al-Lami, confirmed today, Thursday, that the 2022 budget will not pass until after the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar is restored to what it was previously, especially after the rise in oil prices.
    Al-Lami told the "Information" agency, "The coalition, from the beginning, categorically rejected the decision to raise the exchange rate, but was surprised by a great rejection by some political forces," noting that "the only affected by this rise is the Iraqi people."
    He added, "Iraq today exports more than four million barrels of oil, and the price of one barrel reaches 85 dollars, so the exchange rate decision must be reconsidered."
    Al-Lami stressed, “The rule of law will not proceed with passing the 2022 budget except with a decision to return the dollar exchange rate to what it was previously, in the service of the interests of the Iraqi people.” Finished / 25 SR

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:45 pm