Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: Replacing “Saleh” With Another Candidate Will Increase The Chances Of The Union In The Pres

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Bawi: Replacing “Saleh” With Another Candidate Will Increase The Chances Of The Union In The Pres Empty Al-Bawi: Replacing “Saleh” With Another Candidate Will Increase The Chances Of The Union In The Pres

Post by rocky Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:22 am

[size=38]Al-Bawi: Replacing “Saleh” With Another Candidate Will Increase The Chances Of The Union In The Presidency 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LAST UPDATE 01/21/2022 | 8:51 AM
[/size]

Information / Baghdad...
Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi said that replacing the candidate, Barham Salih, with another figure, would increase the chances of the National Union gaining the presidency, with the support of the coordination framework.
Al-Bawi told Al-Maalouma, "The leadership of the National Union can secure the support of the coordination framework and many parties insisting not to renew the mandate of any of the three presidencies by replacing Barham Salih with another candidate."
He added, "The union's insistence on Saleh's nomination will increase the chances of his opponent's candidate in the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, who was accepted from his positions in the Foreign and Finance Ministry twice because of major corruption files he committed and proved against him after questioning him under the dome of Parliament."
And he indicated that "the chances of the alternative candidate for Saleh will be great and will receive the support of the coordination framework that rejects the renewal of the mandate for the three presidencies, and therefore the union will receive the framework's support in the event that the candidate is replaced for the presidential position." finished 25

Current date/time is Thu May 19, 2022 12:09 am