Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nouri al-Maliki, commenting on the 'Azim' incident: Act before it is too late!

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Nouri al-Maliki, commenting on the 'Azim' incident: Act before it is too late! Empty Nouri al-Maliki, commenting on the 'Azim' incident: Act before it is too late!

Post by rocky Fri 21 Jan 2022, 9:53 am

[size=30]Nouri al-Maliki, commenting on the 'Azim' incident: Act before it is too late!
[ltr]2022.01.21 - 16:33[/ltr]
[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - people  
The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, said on Friday that the attack that targeted Iraqi army forces in Diyala province indicates a "malfunction in military plans and procedures."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Al-Maliki stated in a post followed by "Nass" (January 21, 2022), "With great pain, we received the news of the martyrdom of eleven of our sons in the army, may God bless them with his mercy and inspire their families patience and reward."  
He added, "But we say: The convoys of martyrs have been repeated in this axis at the hands of the terrorists, and this is unfortunate evidence of the defective and efficient military plans and measures."  
Al-Maliki continued, "Why not modify the plans and change to suit the security situation in the region? This is a call to those responsible for this axis and each of his responsibility to address the defect before it is too late by escalating operations after our heroic sons liberated these areas with their pure blood."  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 6:29 am