Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The danger of pollution continues {Shatt Al Hilla}

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The danger of pollution continues {Shatt Al Hilla} Empty The danger of pollution continues {Shatt Al Hilla}

Post by rocky Sat 22 Jan 2022, 6:27 am

[size=52]The danger of pollution continues {Shatt Al Hilla}[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 Al-Hilla: Fadel Al-Ali

A field research team at the College of Science at the University of Babylon revealed that the Shatt al-Hilla was exposed to high levels of pollution, and at the same time warned of an environmental disaster and an outbreak of epidemic diseases.
The head of the team, Dr. Muhammad Ibrahim Al-Dhafiri, who specializes in the environmental field in the Department of Life Sciences, told “Al-Sabah”: “The water of the Shatt al-Hilla suffers from high levels of pollution, after it became a dumping ground as a result of throwing a lot of market waste, vegetables, shop water and dead animals, as well as detergents and medical waste. And restaurant waste, plastic cans, cardboard sheets, household waste, and others.”
He stressed that "the Shatt al-Hilla is being subjected to the most serious sabotage operation resulting from incorrect behavior," warning against "the transformation of the Shatt into a dead, lifeless river in the middle of the city." Al-Dhafiri warned that “the continuation of the environmental pollution of the beach in this manner will inevitably lead to the spread of dangerous epidemic diseases such as salmonella, typhoid, E. coli and other diseases of the digestive system, kidneys, skin and cancer.”
Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 7:47 am