Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Traces of the oldest human-engineered hybrid animals found in Mesopotamia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Traces of the oldest human-engineered hybrid animals found in Mesopotamia Empty Traces of the oldest human-engineered hybrid animals found in Mesopotamia

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jan 2022, 6:36 am

[size=52]Traces of the oldest human-engineered hybrid animals found in Mesopotamia[/size]

A new study published on the website (Science Advances) on January 14, 2022, and conducted by a team of ancient geneticists at the Jacques Monod Institute in Paris, stated that a super-strong animal known as the “Conga” was the first engineered human-made hybrid of two different species of animals. . Scientists have studied the genome sequence of the skeletons of horses that were found in the cemetery of the archaeological site of (Umm Marra) in Aleppo, northern Syria, and their age is estimated at about 4500 years. The results of the study indicate that the skeletons belonging to the conga family are an F1 hybrid between female field donkeys and male Syrian wild donkey (hemip).
     This discovery is considered the first evidence of breeding hybrid animals. Because of their size and speed, the large male conga were used to pull chariots of kings and statues of deities. This made them more desirable than field donkeys in drawing four-wheeled chariots.

Mesopotamia is the ancient region of the Middle East that corresponds to the modern era of the states of Iraq and parts of Syria and Turkey. While there is archaeological evidence to suggest that horses were bred in the western plains regions 6000 years ago, they were not known in the Mesopotamian regions until much later, according to a previous study conducted by the same research group and published in 2020.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:42 am