Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fuad Masum, the president receives U.S. ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fuad Masum, the president receives U.S. ambassador Empty Fuad Masum, the president receives U.S. ambassador

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Aug 2014, 11:30 am

Fuad Masum, the president receives U.S. ambassador

August 3, 2014 |

His Excellency the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, in his office in Baghdad on Sunday evening, 03/08/2014, U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, Robert Beecroft.

At the outset of the meeting, Mr. Beecroft congratulations to President infallible occasion of his election as President of the Republic, stressing his government's full support to the president.

And there was talk about the security situation in Iraq, especially in the Nineveh Plain and Tall Afar, Sinjar and Zammar and other areas, and the tragic circumstances experienced by displaced from those areas.

He called President infallible Ambassador Beecroft contribute to the United States to work in order to protect them and provide assistance to those displaced in order to alleviate their suffering.

For his part, stressed that his country will continue Beecroft with international organizations that are working to provide assistance to the displaced, especially the United Nations to extend a helping hand to them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:46 am