Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Playing With Fire” .. State Of Law: Barzani Adopts The Project To Exclude The Forces Of The Framewo

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

“Playing With Fire” .. State Of Law: Barzani Adopts The Project To Exclude The Forces Of The Framewo Empty “Playing With Fire” .. State Of Law: Barzani Adopts The Project To Exclude The Forces Of The Framewo

Post by rocky Sun 23 Jan 2022, 6:53 am

[size=38]“Playing With Fire” .. State Of Law: Barzani Adopts The Project To Exclude The Forces Of The Framework
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LAST UPDATE 01/23/2022 | 2:17 PM
[/size]

Information / Baghdad..
The leader of the State of Law coalition, Jassem Al-Bayati, accused, on Sunday, the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, of “adopting” the project to exclude the forces of the coordination framework, warning against this “playing with fire.”
Al-Bayati said in a statement to / the information /, that "the understandings of the coordinating framework forces with the Sadrist movement are still in place, and Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr is still insisting on the majority that Massoud Barzani strongly supports."
He added that "Barzani is leading a malicious project adopted by well-known Gulf and international forces, which is to remove the forces of the coordination framework and those who take up arms against terrorism from the political process and push him to the opposition."
Al-Bayati pointed out that “the aforementioned project is working to include the Sunni political forces under its cloak, and this work, in my opinion and the belief of everyone, is playing with fire.” Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 6:06 am