Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment Ministry calls for an inventory of oil chemicals and straightened before Ministry of Env

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment Ministry calls for an inventory of oil chemicals and straightened before Ministry of Env Empty Environment Ministry calls for an inventory of oil chemicals and straightened before Ministry of Env

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Aug 2014, 3:42 pm

Environment Ministry calls for an inventory of oil chemicals and straightened before Ministry of Environment

08/04/20140 

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: The Ministry of the Environment, on Monday, the Ministry of Oil inventory of the chemicals involved in the oil industry and straightened by the Ministry of Environment in order to protect the citizens and improve the environment within the implementation of the basic principles of the national strategy to protect the environment of Iraq.

The director of the media environment Amir Ali Hassoun for "tomorrow's Press," "The Ministry of Environment had approached the Oil Ministry about the chemicals involved in the oil industry and restrict the ministry through evaluate and provide proposed solutions regarding toxic chemicals and hazardous and prepare the National Register of materials hazardous chemicals and traded in Iraq." .

He pointed out that "the ministry stressed that the Ministry of Oil to provide technical teams chemical safety card (MSDS) for each chemical to be imported by the oil ministry in the future."
    He said Hassoun "The Ministry of Environment has directed all ministries as the context of the work in the case of import of chemicals in the future by these ministries."

It is said that the Ministry of Environment and developed a number of limitations and controls prevented under which the sale and trading of some of the pesticides and chemicals that are of material that negatively affect the environment, which stopped production for decades in many countries of the developed world after the discovery of its negative impact on the soil and water sources

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:29 am