Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: I invited the framework forces to participate in the majority government without Al-Maliki,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: I invited the framework forces to participate in the majority government without Al-Maliki, Empty Al-Sadr: I invited the framework forces to participate in the majority government without Al-Maliki,

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jan 2022, 6:42 am

Al-Sadr: I invited the framework forces to participate in the majority government without Al-Maliki, but they refused
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 01/25/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 24

[rtl]Follow up / supplier news[/rtl]

[rtl]The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, affirmed, on Tuesday, his explicit rejection of the participation of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, in the government of the national majority that he seeks to form .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Sadr said in a televised speech, which was followed by Al-Mawrid News, "I called Hadi Al-Amiri, Qais Al-Khazali and Faleh Al-Fayyad to participate in the majority government, provided that Al-Maliki did not participate, but they refused to do so," adding, "The coordinating framework forces mortgaged Al-Maliki's participation by coming to Al-Hananah and we told them: Your comfort ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that "the government of the national majority came after the demands of the political forces, and that previous governments were not acceptable to the people ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the framework refused to fight corruption at the present time, and one of its leaders said that fighting corruption would make prisons fill up ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Sadr noted that "the Marjaiya is angry with the politicians and has closed its doors in their face ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "there are many who want to discredit the popular crowd, and we want to organize the popular crowd ."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:55 pm