Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To what extent is it possible to ratify death sentences in the presence of a caretaker government?..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - To what extent is it possible to ratify death sentences in the presence of a caretaker government?.. Empty To what extent is it possible to ratify death sentences in the presence of a caretaker government?..

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jan 2022, 6:48 am

To what extent is it possible to ratify death sentences in the presence of a caretaker government?..a legal answer
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 01/25/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 39

[rtl]Follow up / supplier news[/rtl]

[rtl]The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, stressed, on Tuesday, the possibility of the Presidency of the Republic ratifying the death sentences issued against the convicts, during the period of the daily caretaker government .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Tamimi told local agencies, which were followed by Al-Mawred News, that "the President of the Republic enjoys his powers with regard to approving death sentences, as he can ratify the sentences despite the government's entry into the caretaker period ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the caretaker government is deficient in powers for the purpose of carrying out some necessary work, signing contracts between ministries and withdrawing an amount for the payment of salaries, in addition to that it has questioned if it exceeds the limits of its work from the judiciary or the next parliament in accordance with articles 329 and 240 of the Penal Code ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he indicated that "the government in the care of business does not have the right to propose amending the constitution or legislating laws, nor concluding agreements or entering into them, not even contracts with states or appointments to special grades, which means every action needs Parliament 's oversight ."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:42 am