Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

When is the next parliament session?

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament - When is the next parliament session? Empty When is the next parliament session?

Post by rocky Tue 25 Jan 2022, 6:51 am

When is the next parliament session?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 01/24/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 101

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News

, Advisor to the Presidency of Parliament, Noureddin Qabalan, confirmed today, Monday, that the next session of Parliament will follow the issuance of the Federal Supreme Court’s decision regarding the first session, indicating that everyone is obligated to implement the court’s decisions.
Qabalan said, "The sessions are suspended for Parliament until the Federal Court approves its decision regarding freezing the Presidency of Parliament and the decisions of the first session of Parliament."
Qabalan added that "the next session of Parliament will be determined based on the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court, which will be respected by all political parties, and at its time it will determine whether to proceed with the procedures for selecting the President of the Republic or otherwise."
The Federal Supreme Court had received several challenges to the constitutionality of the first session of Parliament after it was filed by the age president, Mahmoud al-Shahdani, who was attacked at the time of some political parties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 28 May 2022, 3:04 pm