Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muqtada al-Sadr: We gave up the ministers in the current government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Muqtada al-Sadr: We gave up the ministers in the current government Empty Muqtada al-Sadr: We gave up the ministers in the current government

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jan 2022, 6:55 am

[size=45]Muqtada al-Sadr: We gave up the ministers in the current government
    1 hour ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, denied his intention to break up the Shiite house.
    Al-Sadr said in a short video clip of a video speech that he called for the boredom of the Shiite house and did not receive any answer or interaction from the political forces at all.
    Al-Sadr called not to threaten civil peace with statements, because civil peace is not a game in anyone's hands, and it is a red line that no one should cross.
    Al-Sadr added: "The government of the national majority came after the spread of corruption in the country. It is necessary to remove some of the political forces that were granted by corruption, and to keep them away from the new government, which would take care of the people more than itself."
    He continued, "We were and still prioritize public interests over private interests, and national interests are still in our eyes, but the problem that arises is that Muqtada al-Sadr is taking a turn against Shi'ism and Shiites, but there are steps that have been hidden from them."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:20 am