Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sovereignty Alliance Issues Its Statement No. 1: We Will Present A Paper That Outlines The Way F

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sovereignty Alliance Issues Its Statement No. 1: We Will Present A Paper That Outlines The Way F Empty The Sovereignty Alliance Issues Its Statement No. 1: We Will Present A Paper That Outlines The Way F

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jan 2022, 2:16 pm

The Sovereignty Alliance Issues Its Statement No. 1: We Will Present A Paper That Outlines The Way For Change
    01/25/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Sovereignty Alliance, headed by Khamis al-Khanjar, issued its statement No. 1, today, Tuesday, indicating the submission of a paper that outlines the path for change.
    Al-Khanjar said in a statement, received by "Earth News": "We are moving forward today with full determination, in compliance with the aspirations of our fans and in the interest of their interests, by forming one team that believes in the love of Iraq; And steadfast in defending the rights of his people and the masses he represents, and for the sake of every displaced, forcibly disappeared or oppressed person, we announce to our honorable people the establishment of a comprehensive political alliance that seeks to consolidate the sovereignty of Iraq and ensure the building of a true citizenship state.
    He added, "The Alliance of Sovereignty will be your flag that will never let you down and will not abandon your just causes. In partnership with all the national forces that work to save the country and serve the citizen, we will work to support our forces in all their forms in our war on terrorism as it works to limit arms to the state and its official institutions." Just".
    He pointed out that "the Sovereignty Alliance will present a unified national paper that outlines the best path to salvation and the desired change."
    It is noteworthy that the leader of the Azm Alliance, Ahmed al-Jubouri, announced earlier today, Tuesday, the formation of a unified coalition of Sunni forces under the name of the Alliance of Sovereignty.
    a p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:56 am