Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish Party: Barzani Wants To Insult Iraq By Nominating Zebari For The Presidency

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Kurdish Party: Barzani Wants To Insult Iraq By Nominating Zebari For The Presidency Empty Kurdish Party: Barzani Wants To Insult Iraq By Nominating Zebari For The Presidency

Post by rocky Wed 26 Jan 2022, 9:51 am

[size=38]Kurdish Party: Barzani Wants To Insult Iraq By Nominating Zebari For The Presidency
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
02/26/2022 | 4:24 PM
[/size]

Information / Sulaymaniyah..
Aram Ahmed, a member of the Justice and Democracy Party in the Kurdistan region, called, on Wednesday, for members of the Iraqi parliament to feel responsible.
Ahmed told the "Information" agency, "Members of Parliament should be up to the responsibility by rejecting the nomination of a person who participated in the referendum and has major corruption files."
He added, "The Democratic Party wants to insult Iraq and its people by nominating such a person with major files and participating in the referendum, and this reflects a lack of respect for the first sovereign position."
Political and popular forces reject Hoshyar Zebari's candidacy for the presidency, for his participation in the secession referendum.

Current date/time is Sat 21 May 2022, 12:43 am