Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Holds A Virtual Meeting Of The “Pontifical Council” In Baghdad

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Holds A Virtual Meeting Of The “Pontifical Council” In Baghdad Empty The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Holds A Virtual Meeting Of The “Pontifical Council” In Baghdad

Post by rocky Wed 26 Jan 2022, 2:34 pm

The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Holds A Virtual Meeting Of The “Pontifical Council” In Baghdad
01/26/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced the holding of a virtual preparatory meeting for the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue in Baghdad.
A statement by the ministry, received by "Earth News", stated that "Minister Plenipotentiary Tariq Al-Shaher, head of the European Department, as an agency, chaired the joint virtual preparatory meeting between the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue in the Vatican City and the Endowment of Religious Diwans in Iraq at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs building."
He added, "The meeting was attended by Cardinal Miguel Ioso, President of the Pontifical Council, who praised the great role played by the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs represented by the European Department and the Iraqi Embassy in the Vatican in organizing the distinguished preparatory meeting."
In a speech he delivered on behalf of the religious endowments, Ihsan Jaafar, deputy head of the Shiite Endowment, expressed his “thanks to the Pontifical Council for Dialogue for creating the atmosphere for holding this preparatory meeting, exchanging views and discussing the topic of the third joint conference on sound education for the rising generations towards the path of peace and comprehensive development.”
During the meeting, which was attended by Vatican Ambassador Abdul Rahman Al-Amiri, Deputy Head of the Department Counselor Muthanna Al-Amiri, Director of the South Department Zainab Al-Zuhairi, and Vatican File Officer Third Secretary Yasser Sabri, "the third conference for interfaith dialogue will be held in Baghdad during the last quarter of this year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 May 2022, 12:23 am