Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Sends Invitations To Invest In The Tourism Sector

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Kurdistan Sends Invitations To Invest In The Tourism Sector Empty Kurdistan Sends Invitations To Invest In The Tourism Sector

Post by rocky Thu 27 Jan 2022, 6:42 am

[size=38]Kurdistan Sends Invitations To Invest In The Tourism Sector
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
01/27/2022 | 10:04 AM
[/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
The Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq called, on Thursday, for Iraqi and foreign investors to invest in the tourism sector, as it is one of the most important important sectors in the region’s cities.
The spokesperson for the Kurdistan Tourism Authority, Nader Rosti, said in a statement seen by "The Information", that "the cities of the region are rich in projects that specialize in winter tourism and its various types of games, such as snowboarding, (Bracrider), and (Skibacker) bikes. ), steering wheels on snow, in addition to some flying games.
Rosti added, "Citizens from the center and south of the country are turning to these tourist areas, with the aim of enjoying the scenic views and the beauty of the snow-capped peaks within the region's different regions."
He revealed “the efforts of the regional government to develop this sector, by inviting businessmen to invest in this field, similar to the Korek mountain tourism project, which is one of the high mountain peaks and an excellent tourist destination, as well as the peaks of the Zawa Mountains in Dohuk, and Quez in Sulaymaniyah, which visitors enjoy the experience of riding (cable car). ) to reach its peaks and enjoy the views of the snow covering the high mountain peaks.” finished/25

Current date/time is Wed 18 May 2022, 10:14 pm