Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khikani: Removing Iraq From The Normalization Project Depends On Concessions Between The Framewor

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Khikani: Removing Iraq From The Normalization Project Depends On Concessions Between The Framewor Empty Al-Khikani: Removing Iraq From The Normalization Project Depends On Concessions Between The Framewor

Post by rocky Thu 27 Jan 2022, 6:52 am

[size=38]Al-Khikani: Removing Iraq From The Normalization Project Depends On Concessions Between The Framework And The Current
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LAST UPDATE 01/27/2022 | 8:56 AM
[/size]

Information / Baghdad...
Political analyst Karim Al-Khikani said that preserving Iraq and keeping it away from the Emirati-American project to drag the country towards normalization depends on making concessions and resolving the personal dispute between the two poles of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement.
Al-Khikani told Al-Maalouma, "The UAE succeeded in uniting the word within the Sunni house and introducing two alliances of resolve and progress in one circle and obtaining the presidency of the parliament, in an effort intended to strengthen Abu Dhabi's allies within the Iraqi political process."
He added, "The US-Emirati project is counting on the continuation of the personal dispute between the two poles of the Shiite house within the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement, in order to weaken this component politically and raise the word in Parliament for supporters of the normalization project."
And he indicated that "differences between two people should not lead an entire country towards unknown and chaos, which requires the two poles to give up their positions and give priority to the country's interest and go to Parliament as a single bloc to confront any danger that leads Iraq towards the normalization project aimed at tearing the Shiite house in the first place and restoring the American administration's control over the Iraqi decision." “. finished 25

Current date/time is Wed 18 May 2022, 8:26 pm