Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Wave Of Anger Sweeping The Political Center At The Insistence On The Candidacy Of "Zebari" For The

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Wave Of Anger Sweeping The Political Center At The Insistence On The Candidacy Of "Zebari" For The Empty A Wave Of Anger Sweeping The Political Center At The Insistence On The Candidacy Of "Zebari" For The

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jan 2022, 6:52 am

[size=38]A Wave Of Anger Sweeping The Political Center At The Insistence On The Candidacy Of "Zebari" For The Presidency Of The Republic
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/27/2022 | 8:52 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    A wave of anger swept the political center, rejecting the insistence of the Democratic Party and its allies to nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the position of President of the Republic, despite the existence of corruption files related to this personality.
    A member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Burhan Raouf, told Al-Maalouma, "The insistence on Zebari's candidacy for the presidency will make parliamentarians face a violation of the constitutional oath, because the aforementioned candidate was previously dismissed on charges of corruption, and this is a legal violation."
    On the other hand, a member of the Kurdistan Justice and Democracy Party, Aram Ahmed, told (Information) that "the Democratic Party seeks to insult Iraq and its people through the candidacy of such a figure with major files and participation in the referendum for the secession of the region, and this expresses a lack of respect for the first sovereign position."
    On the other hand, a member of the coordinating framework, Aid al-Hilali, confirmed to "The Information", that "the forces of the coordinating framework and the new generation decided to enter the next parliament session and vote for Barham Salih for the presidency in response to Barzani's party's nomination of Hoshyar Zebari." finished 25

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:35 pm