Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-Saudi agreement for cooperation in the field of justice courts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-Saudi agreement for cooperation in the field of justice courts Empty An Iraqi-Saudi agreement for cooperation in the field of justice courts

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jan 2022, 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Thursday, the Saudi Ministry of Justice
    revealed an Iraqi-Saudi agreement to cooperate in the field of judicial courts.
    The Undersecretary for Planning and Development in the Saudi Ministry of Justice, Yasser Sabees, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Judicial Center monitors the performance indicators of the judicial courts in Iraq," noting that "any cooperation with Iraq is welcome and we benefit from it."
    He added, "Working on the agreement with Iraq is very beneficial for both countries, and we are working to expand the agreement and benefit from it for both countries."
    For his part, the Director of the Judicial Operations Center in the Saudi Ministry of Justice, Abdullah Al-Karaawi, confirmed in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Saudi Ministry of Justice is honored to provide any cooperation and transfer expertise to the Iraqi Ministry of Justice."
    He pointed out that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:45 am