Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reducing the winter plan in the outskirts of Khanaqin and the Kurdistan Region to 50%

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Reducing the winter plan in the outskirts of Khanaqin and the Kurdistan Region to 50% Empty Reducing the winter plan in the outskirts of Khanaqin and the Kurdistan Region to 50%

Post by rocky Fri 28 Jan 2022, 5:59 am

[size=52]Reducing the winter plan in the outskirts of Khanaqin and the Kurdistan Region to 50%[/size]

[size=45]The Khanaqin Agriculture Directorate of the Kurdistan Region has announced that the winter plan has been reduced to 50% due to the water situation and the decline in water revenues.[/size]
[size=45]The director of the department, Cameran Abdullah, said that his department, based on decisions from Kurdistan Agriculture, decided to reduce the winter agricultural plan to 50% in the outskirts of Khanaqin and the areas of Maidan and Qura Tu that belong to the region's agriculture because of the water situation and the lack of water revenues.[/size]
[size=45]and between Abdullah; The winter plan will not exceed 10,000 dunams, and it includes the owners of official agricultural contracts, which depend on water from the Diyala River and the Balah Jo stream.[/size]
[size=45]He added that "the plan was determined according to the current water situation, with expectations of an increase in water revenues in the coming months."[/size]
[size=45]The regions of Diyala and Kurdistan have been suffering from water crises over the past two years due to the receding rain, cutting streams and torrential rains coming from the Iranian side.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 May 2022, 12:57 am