Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Qabbanji: The parties should resort to the constitution and adopt benefits

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Qabbanji: The parties should resort to the constitution and adopt benefits Empty Al-Qabbanji: The parties should resort to the constitution and adopt benefits

Post by rocky Fri 28 Jan 2022, 6:06 am

[size=36]Al-Qabbanji: The parties should resort to the constitution and adopt benefits
[/size]
January 28, 2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Baghdad/
The Imam of the Friday prayer of Najaf, Sayyed Sadr Al-Din Al-Qabbanji, called today, Friday, to resort to the constitution and to stay away from the language of battles in political differences.
Al-Qabbanji said, during the Friday sermon, and “Al-Ayyam News” obtained a copy of it, that “we are moving in the right direction and understandings are still underway to elect the president of the republic and form the government,” expressing his hope that “we will not reach a dead end, especially if the constitution is invoked and away from battles.” And the adoption of electoral benefits, stressing the unification of the Shiite house.”
His Eminence added that “Iraq is able to be a mediator between Iran and America after Iran expresses its willingness to negotiate with America directly, provided that sanctions are lifted from it,” calling for “Iraq to be a land for negotiation between the two parties.”
Regarding the signing of the electrical interconnection memorandum between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, Mr. Al-Qabbanji stressed that "regardless of the political implications, any step to provide electrical energy is an obligatory step, and the government is responsible for providing electricity."
His Eminence referred to “the Iraqi team’s loss in the World Cup qualifiers against Iran,” calling on “the government to pay attention to sports because our youth deserve attention, and that the Iraqi team performed well. He thanked Iraqi goalkeeper Fahd Talib for his outstanding performance.”
Mr. Al-Qabbanji addressed the “exacerbation of the crisis in Yemen and the mutual rounds of bombing and confrontation,” stressing that “we are not satisfied with the slaughter of each other, and that Yemen is facing the most severe types of siege, poverty and bombing in this unjust war against them.”
His Eminence called on “Saudi Arabia to come to its senses because it will never win its war on Yemen,” addressing the UAE, “We do not accept harming you, but you are committing massacres against the Yemeni people, and they have the right to respond to you and defend themselves.”
In the religious sermon, His Eminence indicated that “at the gates of the month of Rajab, I invite myself and you to prepare to receive this month in order to be prepared for the delegations in the month of God,” referring to “the merit of the month of Rajab, the merit of fasting, and seeking forgiveness in it.”
In another axis, His Eminence addressed a “new episode in human development under the title (The Role of Conciliation in Human Development), asking, “Is it fact or fiction, and does it have an origin in religious thought? And is conciliation compulsive, or is human will involved in it?
Al-Qabbanji explained that “the idea of ​​conciliation is correct in religious thought, and it is a recognized basis in Islamic thought,” considering that “the origin in drawing conciliation is man, and he can achieve his causes and factors, and is subject to man’s will to change it.”
And His Eminence indicated that “among the factors of success are supplication, good intentions, parents’ supplication, good deeds, and good gatherings.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 May 2022, 12:37 am