Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Representative Of The State Of Law: The Door To Negotiations With The Sadrist Movement Has Been Clos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Of The State Of Law: The Door To Negotiations With The Sadrist Movement Has Been Clos Empty Representative Of The State Of Law: The Door To Negotiations With The Sadrist Movement Has Been Clos

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jan 2022, 6:10 am

Representative Of The State Of Law: The Door To Negotiations With The Sadrist Movement Has Been Closed, And Our Position Is Firm
    01/28/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ A deputy from the State of Law confirmed today, Friday, that the door to negotiations with the Sadrist movement has been closed, indicating that the position of his coalition is "fixed" without any change.
    State of Law MP Aref Al-Hamami told "Earth News" that "the negotiations ended with the Sadrist movement and the doors were closed, given that the movement has a project and we have firmness on our position."
    He added, "We are waiting for the upcoming positions and initiatives to resolve matters," noting, "As for the issue of the largest bloc, it depends on the decision of the Federal Court, which will be announced at its next session."
    It is noteworthy that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, arrived in Baghdad two days ago, and was supposed to meet with some leaders of the coordination framework, but he returned to Najaf yesterday without holding any meeting.
    It is noteworthy that the leader of the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Qais Khazali, welcomed yesterday Al-Sadr's visit, expressing his hope that it would be the beginning of resolving differences.
    Al-Sadr and the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, entered into controversy a few days ago, after al-Sadr announced in a televised speech that he stipulated that the leaders of the framework ally with him, but with the exception of al-Maliki, and revealed that the head of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri informed him that they agreed to the proposal, but not a final decision.
    Al-Maliki returned in a tweet to him, and confirmed that he used to not issue a response to those who transcend and personify national political differences, and responded to them in the political and security fields, in defense of Iraq and the security and interests of citizens and to stop harming those who underestimate blood, and confiscate money, property and freedoms, indicating that he is from a position Strength, power, and a sense of responsibility, I say to everyone looking for differences and venting grudges and hatred that my hand is extended for the best relations, if it is in the interest of Iraq and its people, and without it I do not like and do not welcome any relationship and partnership with any party that harms the interest of Iraq and the dignity of people.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Representative Of The State Of Law: The Door To Negotiations With The Sadrist Movement Has Been Clos Empty Re: Representative Of The State Of Law: The Door To Negotiations With The Sadrist Movement Has Been Clos

Post by Diamond Fri 28 Jan 2022, 6:14 am

hope ya people are readin these articles that rocky is posting they be GOOOOOD

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:35 am