Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He Demanded A Travel Ban.. Deputy: Al-Kazemi Has Exceeded The Duties Of The Caretaker Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He Demanded A Travel Ban.. Deputy: Al-Kazemi Has Exceeded The Duties Of The Caretaker Government Empty He Demanded A Travel Ban.. Deputy: Al-Kazemi Has Exceeded The Duties Of The Caretaker Government

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jan 2022, 6:15 am

He Demanded A Travel Ban.. Deputy: Al-Kazemi Has Exceeded The Duties Of The Caretaker Government
    01/28/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The independent deputy, Basem Khashan, called today, Friday, to prevent the Prime Minister from traveling outside Iraq, and to take legal measures against the ministerial cabinet for exceeding the powers of the caretaker government and signing hundreds of contracts.
    Khashan said in a press statement received by Earth News, "The caretaker government has concluded dozens, if not hundreds, of contracts that have burdened the state, and will be a burden on the next government. How will these crimes be dealt with?
    He added that "exceeding the limits of the daily business is a serious breach of the duties of the job, and this is a crime that applies to the provisions of Articles (330) and (331) of the Penal Code, unless this breach causes damage to public money, in which case it is a crime that applies to the provisions of Article (340)."
    And he indicated, "If the contracts and decisions taken by the government, ministers, governors and general managers are reviewed, then the penalty for these is only to be imprisoned, so the prime minister must be prevented from traveling."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:17 am