Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maslamawi: We Are Able To Absorb The Unemployed In The Center And South Through Investment Projec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maslamawi: We Are Able To Absorb The Unemployed In The Center And South Through Investment Projec Empty Al-Maslamawi: We Are Able To Absorb The Unemployed In The Center And South Through Investment Projec

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jan 2022, 6:37 am

[size=38]Al-Maslamawi: We Are Able To Absorb The Unemployed In The Center And South Through Investment Projects
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/28/2022 | 10:25 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The representative of Karbala governorate, Firas Al-Maslmawi, confirmed that large areas and agricultural lands are suitable grounds for eliminating unemployment, stimulating investment and supporting the private sector in the central and southern governorates.
    Al-Maslamawi told "Al-Maalouma", "The central and southern regions are at the fore in the statistics on the poverty rate in Iraq, despite having the appropriate ground and qualifications to eliminate unemployment."
    He added that "there are large areas in the southern governorates and stalled factories that can be properly exploited, and put up for investment to absorb the army of the unemployed."
    And he indicated that "the available agricultural lands are able to achieve self-sufficiency for various crops, through the correct support by the state for the private sector and investment." finished 25

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:01 pm