Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The Coordination Framework Cannot Be Ignored, And Most Of The “Political Process Hawks” Wi

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Fateh: The Coordination Framework Cannot Be Ignored, And Most Of The “Political Process Hawks” Wi Empty Al-Fateh: The Coordination Framework Cannot Be Ignored, And Most Of The “Political Process Hawks” Wi

Post by rocky Fri 28 Jan 2022, 6:42 am

[size=38]Al-Fateh: The Coordination Framework Cannot Be Ignored, And Most Of The “Political Process Hawks” Within It
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LAST UPDATE 01/28/2022 | 10:34 AM
[/size]

Information / Baghdad...
A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Mahdi, confirmed that the coordinating framework can be an obstacle to the passing of the President of the Republic and the ministers, explaining that most of the hawks of the political process reside within the framework, as it cannot be ignored and the political process proceeding without it.
Mahdi told "Al-Maalouma", that "the differences between al-Maliki and al-Sadr are old since the days of law enforcement operations in Basra, and there is no dust on al-Maliki with the Sadrist movement, who stood by him when al-Maliki was a candidate for prime minister."
He added that "the purpose of trying to distance al-Maliki from the coordinating framework lies in that the Sadrist movement seeks to ensure that there is no larger bloc than it," noting that "the coordinating framework is the largest bloc and it can obstruct and disrupt the parliament's quorum when voting on the presidents and ministers."
And he indicated that "most (the hawks of the political process) are within the coordination framework, and it is possible to overcome personal differences that have passed for more than a decade in order to achieve the national interest." finished 25

Current date/time is Sat 21 May 2022, 1:54 am