Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings From Saudi Arabia Controlling The Fate Of Electricity In Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings From Saudi Arabia Controlling The Fate Of Electricity In Iraq Empty Warnings From Saudi Arabia Controlling The Fate Of Electricity In Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jan 2022, 5:47 am

[size=38] Warnings From Saudi Arabia Controlling The Fate Of Electricity In Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/31/2022 | 10:48 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    The Rights Movement confirmed, on Monday, that the electricity file in Iraq is a thorny and complex one since 2003, noting that the electricity crisis in Iraq is due to the rivalries and conflicts between the power parties and their corruption.
    A member of the movement, Hussein Ali Al-Karaawi, said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the interest requires that Iraq manufacture its own electricity and establish generating stations instead of contracting with Saudi Arabia on the electrical connection."
    Al-Karaawi added, "Saudi Arabia is currently working on building electrical stations with the money that it will get, in addition to controlling the decision of the electrical connection file, which has raised the fears of the Iraqis."
    He explained that "the electricity file in Iraq is thorny and complex and marred by sluggishness due to corruption and the struggle of political parties that brought the country to what it is now."
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Al-Fatlawi, had confirmed earlier / that the weakness of the Al-Kazemi government, which is submissive to foreign will, made it unable to activate or provide solutions to any of the important economic files, the latest of which is the file of linking Iraq’s electricity to Saudi Arabia. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:45 am