Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WHO: Vaccination levels in Iraq (weak)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WHO: Vaccination levels in Iraq (weak) Empty WHO: Vaccination levels in Iraq (weak)

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Feb 2022, 6:10 am

[size=52]WHO: Vaccination levels in Iraq (weak)[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Sulaymaniyah: Virgin Friday

The World Health Organization pointed to the double vaccination rates in Iraq compared to neighboring countries, in addition to recording double rates of infections during the past month compared to the same period last year.
    The coordinator of the Sulaymaniyah office at the World Health Organization, Dr. Najm Al-Din Hassan, said: "Some countries neighboring Iraq have reached a vaccination rate ranging between 50-60 percent, and accordingly the World Health Organization has supported Iraq with a comprehensive national campaign since October of last year to increase the number of vaccinators."
    He pointed out that "the organization found, in the last months of 2021, that the rate of receiving corona vaccines worldwide amounted to 40 percent, but this matter was not achieved in Iraq."
    "The vaccine reduces the effects of the rapidly spreading omicron mutant in communities," he added.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:43 am