Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation from Kurdistan Parliament visits Makhmour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A delegation from Kurdistan Parliament visits Makhmour Empty A delegation from Kurdistan Parliament visits Makhmour

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:57 am

[size=52]A delegation from Kurdistan Parliament visits Makhmour[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]In order to monitor the security and service conditions in the city, a delegation from the Kurdistan Parliament is scheduled to visit Makhmour.[/size]
    [size=45]Makhmour district is located 56 km southwest of Erbil, between the Great Zab and Little Zab rivers. It is inhabited by a Kurdish majority and a minority of the Arab component. It is one of the detached Kurdistan regions outside the administration of the Kurdistan Regional Government or the so-called (disputed).[/size]
    [size=45]Until 1996, Makhmour was a district of the Erbil governorate, but within the policy of Arabization, it was attached to the Nineveh governorate, and since the events of October 16, 2017, the Kurdish security forces withdrew from it.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Regions Committee outside the administration of the Kurdistan Regional Government, in the Kurdistan Parliament, will hold a meeting today, Tuesday, and follow-up on the security and service situation in Makhmour is at the top of the committee’s meeting schedule, according to what the committee chairperson Joanne Rozbiani said.[/size]
    [size=45]Noting that the meeting will also deal with the visit of a delegation from the committee to Makhmour.[/size]
    [size=45]Explained, that the visit will take place tomorrow, Wednesday.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am