Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy For The Framework: We Missed The Opportunity For Those Who Want To Divide Us, And Barzani's I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy For The Framework: We Missed The Opportunity For Those Who Want To Divide Us, And Barzani's I Empty Deputy For The Framework: We Missed The Opportunity For Those Who Want To Divide Us, And Barzani's I

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Feb 2022, 6:08 am

[size=38]Deputy For The Framework: We Missed The Opportunity For Those Who Want To Divide Us, And Barzani's Initiative Is Ambiguous
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/03/2022 | 10:21 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad...
    Representative of the Coordination Framework, Mahmoud al-Salami, confirmed, on Thursday, that the framework missed the opportunity for those who want to disperse and fragment it, while noting that the initiative of Kurdistan Democratic Party Chairman Massoud Barzani is still ambiguous.
    Al-Salami said in an interview seen by "The Information", that "the alliances are still in place, and the coordinating framework has been able to miss the opportunity for those who want division and the framework is coherent."
    And he indicated that "the leaders of the framework are still opening the doors of dialogue and there is an authorization for Hadi al-Amiri to negotiate with the political blocs," noting that "the most important basis for negotiations is; Participation in the government in opinion and presence, and there are those who are betting on the fragmentation of the framework and it will not succeed because the framework is coherent.”
    He added that "the participation of the framework must be with opinion and positions, because the government is a Shiite affair and all the component must participate in it." He pointed out that "the dialogues are open and the initiative of Massoud Barzani is still ambiguous, and in the event of entering and sharing the framework, we will enter together with all the Shiite component, and otherwise We have other options.”
    He explained that "the Iraqi constitution is clear about the largest bloc and says that the first session is run by the eldest member and begins with the constitutional oath and ends with the election of the Speaker and his two deputies. It means when the Speaker of Parliament takes office, a second session begins, and the largest bloc presents in the first session," stressing that "the coordination framework adheres to being The largest block. finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:38 am