Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim: Were it not for our keenness, we would have had a different position on the entire elector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim: Were it not for our keenness, we would have had a different position on the entire elector Empty Al-Hakim: Were it not for our keenness, we would have had a different position on the entire elector

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Feb 2022, 5:50 am

[size=45]Al-Hakim: Were it not for our keenness, we would have had a different position on the entire electoral process
    3 minutes ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, said today, Friday, during a speech he delivered on the occasion of the National Martyr’s Day, that “the unity of the largest social component must be the first goal for all of us and for other components seeking stability, rights, partnership, balance, cooperation and coexistence.”
    Al-Hakim said: “We are the first to support the unity of the Kurdish political class and the Sunni political class in the country, and we respect the social peculiarities proposed by our dear and beloved brothers, but we want it to be a unity that paves the way for great national unity, not to be at the expense of the unity of the larger component, its rights, existence, roles and extensions, and I address the parties. The honorable Kurdish and Sunni politicians in Iraq, and I appeal to them to work on what we have done together to save the country from the clutches of strife, division and intersection towards stability, security and prosperity, and not to send wrong messages that hurt the feelings of their partners in the country from the sons of the largest social component,” noting that “the successful service government It is the goal that must be present in front of our political behavior under any name.”
    He added, "Al-Hakim, we know very well that the electoral results were not fair to you, but we know very well that there are hands that wanted to undermine your presence and your real size and keep you away from the sovereignty of the decision in the next stage."
    He explained that: "Were it not for our keenness to support the democratic process in Iraq and our adherence to our national approach that prioritizes Iraq's interests over any other interest, we would have had a different position on the entire electoral process, but we insisted on being the first to be blessed with the course of the electoral process in order to preserve the interests of the people and the country." “.
    Al-Hakim pointed out: “We have previously announced, and we announce it again, that we will be satisfied with our parliamentary, social and political roles in serving the people of our regions and our people, and we will not participate in the next government. For them, and for every service, our regions are rescued from their crises and needs.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 6:10 pm