Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
franny
day dreamer
notazbad2000
7 posters

Federal Budget of 2013 to be approved within 3 days, says Araji

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Federal Budget of 2013 to be approved within 3 days, says Araji - Page 2 Empty Federal Budget of 2013 to be approved within 3 days, says Araji

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 27 Feb 2013, 9:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Federal Budget of 2013 to be approved within 3 days, says Araji

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on February 27, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -The parliament Ahrar bloc announced that “The Federal Budget of 2013 will be endorsed within the three days of the next week.”
    The head of the Committee, Baha al-Araji said in a statement received by IraqiNews.com on Wednesday “Unfortunately, the vote on the Federal Budget for this year became political issue rather than being professional where there are sides within the state are working on disturbing the vote on the Budget, whereas there other sides who are bargaining the vote on the budget for sake of financial gains for their regions or provinces as if the budget is restricted for certain provinces not for the whole country.”
    “The vote on the federal budget will be done during the coming days,” Araji added noting “This means, regrettably that the parliament is driven by the masses rather than being working to serve the interests of the masses which were the reason for the parliament’s existence.”
    Earlier, a huge number of citizens demonstrated next to the parliament building protesting the delay in endorsing 2013 Budget.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Federal Budget of 2013 to be approved within 3 days, says Araji - Page 2 Empty Re: Federal Budget of 2013 to be approved within 3 days, says Araji

Post by Stevethebrit Wed 27 Feb 2013, 2:23 pm

:D
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Federal Budget of 2013 to be approved within 3 days, says Araji - Page 2 Empty Re: Federal Budget of 2013 to be approved within 3 days, says Araji

Post by Lionheart Wed 27 Feb 2013, 3:35 pm

ALL of you are awesome: Neno: Taz: HKP1: Day Dreamer: Ward: Bama: Cat:
    Duck: Lonelyintexas:Cajunmama: Rocky: Screwball. I can't remember ALL
    but, I can remember that you All are "awesome" with the news !!!!!

I barrowed that but it is what it is
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 27 Feb 2013, 5:19 pm

randy wrote:ALL of you are awesome: Neno: Taz: HKP1: Day Dreamer: Ward: Bama: Cat:
    Duck: Lonelyintexas:Cajunmama: Rocky: Screwball. I can't remember ALL
    but, I can remember that you All are "awesome" with the news !!!!!

I barrowed that but it is what it is

I feel the same way randy. I borrowed that from you. lol
    franny
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by franny Wed 27 Feb 2013, 5:37 pm

Randy and Weslin: You can feel free to borrow my comments; just don't ask to borrow money :D :lol: Just being funny. You guys are "awesome"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:40 am