Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Muthanna: The Direct Construction Of A Cement Plant With A Capacity Of 5,000 Tons Per Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Muthanna: The Direct Construction Of A Cement Plant With A Capacity Of 5,000 Tons Per Day Empty Al-Muthanna: The Direct Construction Of A Cement Plant With A Capacity Of 5,000 Tons Per Day

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:53 am

[size=38]Al-Muthanna: The Direct Construction Of A Cement Plant With A Capacity Of 5,000 Tons Per Day
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/09/2022 | 10:40 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    One of the major investment companies has started the construction of the (Khairat Al-Muthanna) cement factory in Al-Muthanna Governorate, at a cost of 240 million dollars, with a capacity of five thousand tons per day.
    The director of the Muthanna Investment Authority, Adel Al-Yasiri, said in a statement that the plant, which will complete all its work within three years, will have a production capacity of more than five thousand tons per day of both resistant and ordinary cement.
    Al-Yasiri added, "One of the local companies had started the work of soil investigation and settlement with the construction of the administrative and residential complex for the workers of the project, which is being implemented at a cost of 240 million dollars on an area of ​​300 acres in the Al-Ghadari area within the southern Muthanna desert."
    The project was considered a “strategic step to enhance the name of Al-Muthanna as the capital of cement industries, in addition to what will contribute to it by stopping the import of both types of cement in order to support the national economy,” pointing out that “three cement factories in the governorate will start the commercial production stage, in addition to the initiation of the implementation of three other new factories.” In addition to the government laboratories located in Al-Muthanna.” finished/25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am