Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corona .. high injuries and stability of deaths in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Corona .. high injuries and stability of deaths in the Kurdistan Region Empty Corona .. high injuries and stability of deaths in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:51 am

[size=52]Corona .. high injuries and stability of deaths in the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45]Figures from the Ministry of Health in the Kurdistan Regional Government on Wednesday showed an increase in the frequency of Corona virus infections and the stability of deaths during the past 24 hours.[/size]
    [size=45]In a statement, the ministry stated that its laboratories conducted 6,380 new tests during the past 24 hours, which resulted in the discovery of 1,149 new cases of the virus.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added that the same period witnessed the recovery of 1,326 patients from the disease, compared to the death of 8 patients, in an indication of the high number of deaths.[/size]
    [size=45]The region had recorded 1,079 injuries and 8 deaths on Tuesday.[/size]
    [size=45]With regard to the total statistics recorded by the ministry since the emergence of the virus, the statement indicated that it quarantined 21,871 people, all of whom were taken out after ensuring their safety from the disease, while the number of tests conducted by health laboratories reached 3,888,373 examinations in all regions of the region, which showed that 418,547 people were infected with the virus, 394,687 patients have made a full recovery after receiving the necessary treatments, while 16,583 patients remain under intensive medical care, with 7,277 deaths recorded as a result of complications that accompanied the disease.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:42 am