Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian Security Expert: The UAE And Saudi Arabia Are Leading A New Conspiracy In Syria And Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian Security Expert: The UAE And Saudi Arabia Are Leading A New Conspiracy In Syria And Iraq Empty Syrian Security Expert: The UAE And Saudi Arabia Are Leading A New Conspiracy In Syria And Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Feb 2022, 6:29 am

[size=38]Syrian Security Expert: The UAE And Saudi Arabia Are Leading A New Conspiracy In Syria And Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/10/2022 | 12:37 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The expert on Syrian strategic security issues, Saeed Fares Al-Saeed, confirmed on Thursday that the UAE and Saudi Arabia have begun to work to embrace another type and form of mercenaries and terrorists in Iraq and Syria.
    Al-Saeed said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "there are meetings to oppose the hotels in Doha, coinciding with meetings and meetings of the Wahhabi princes in Tel Aviv."
    He added, "The UAE and Saudi Arabia are currently working to mobilize sleeper terrorist cells to embrace another type of terrorists in order to destabilize the region in general, and Syria and Iraq in particular."
    Al-Saeed pointed out that “this requires the countries and forces of the axis of resistance to expedite the adoption of the historic decision that guarantees curbing the Israeli orgy and crushing the tools of the Gulf Zionist project in the region.” finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:45 am