Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Draws Three Scenarios Regarding The Federal Court's Decision Tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy Draws Three Scenarios Regarding The Federal Court's Decision Tomorrow Empty A Deputy Draws Three Scenarios Regarding The Federal Court's Decision Tomorrow

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Feb 2022, 8:48 am

[size=38]A Deputy Draws Three Scenarios Regarding The Federal Court's Decision Tomorrow
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/12/2022 | 11:12 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    Representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Chihod, suggested, on Saturday, three scenarios regarding the Federal Court’s decision tomorrow, Sunday, regarding the fate of Hoshyar Zebari’s nomination for the position of President of the Republic, indicating that the court’s decision may depend on the results of the dialogue between the national and the democratic that is currently taking place in Erbil.
    Chihod said in a statement to / information /, that "the files submitted against the Kurdistan Democratic Party candidate for the post of President of the Republic Hoshyar Zebari are many, and I do not think that the Federal Court will decide on them tomorrow."
    He added, "If the Democratic Party presents an alternative candidate for Zebari during the period of opening the candidacy door, and this we have not seen to anyone, this means its insistence on demanding the position," expressing his belief that "the matter will remain dependent on the dialogue between the two Kurdish parties to resolve the issue."
    The leader of the Kurdistan Islamic Movement, Dara Muhammad Amin, had confirmed in a previous statement that the struggle between the Patriotic and the Kurdistan Democratic Party over the presidency of the republic had reached the bone-breaking stage. finished/25pm

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:26 pm