Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Iraq Loses 20 Billion Dollars Annually For This Reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Iraq Loses 20 Billion Dollars Annually For This Reason Empty Expert: Iraq Loses 20 Billion Dollars Annually For This Reason

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Feb 2022, 6:24 am

[size=38]Expert: Iraq Loses 20 Billion Dollars Annually For This Reason
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    02/13/2022 | 7:22 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    Economist Diaa Mohsen revealed, on Sunday, billions of dollars in losses due to the failure to activate the tourism aspect in the country, attributing this to 3 main reasons.
    Mohsen told the agency, "The Information", that "Iraq is currently losing from 15 to 20 billion dollars annually due to the failure to activate the tourism aspect in the country due to the major problems related to the file."
    He explained that "the problems are summarized in the security situation surrounding Iraq, in addition to the central government's lack of knowledge of how to deal with the tourism aspect, especially the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities," noting that "among the problems is the lack of infrastructure to accommodate large numbers of tourists."
    The economic expert considered, "Pope Francis' visit to some religious places did not achieve any economic feasibility, because it is considered among the shy visits."
    He called on the Iraqi government to "think about how to attract Christian tourists and try to take advantage of the non-Islamic religious places that are scattered in most of Iraq's governorates."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:41 pm